Success stories of online dating

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Success stories of online dating

Post  Jessica Parker on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:13 pm

We are happy to help people to find their love and make them happy. Here are some of the successful stories written by our members:

Full Name: Edward Davadi
Nickname: edavadi

I found my girl (screen name Inuska) on this great site and I sent a flirt to her. Well at first she thought I was just another American to just talk and email her but did not follow through to going to meet her in her country. I am working in Europe and I just connected with her online. And we had several texts and calls. So I came to meet her and her family in Koustani kz. We all got along so well and we hit it off from the start by checking each other profiles. And found out we were just alike also talking on the phone. When we meet the first time in person it was just like we have be together before it was like we knew each other already. And I have to say thank you to this site i never thought I would come to love some one so much over the Internet. The real love found in livedatesearch.com

Full Name: Promise Adebowale
Nickname: prolove19822

Thank to livedatesearch, couldn't believe this. I joined this site yesterday and I have found my love right now. Now I am happy and I believe we would spend the rest of our life together as husband and wife.

Full Name: Steven Willem
Nickname: nixter

I like this site and the way you got it set up, many nice ladies other than the nigerian scammer I run into, it's hard to chose one when there's so many Smile but I think that I found the one, if not I will be back! see ya!

Full Name: Marc Whitford
Nickname: EZLover

I never thought it would happen... I found a wonderful lady from this website and it was FREE! I have spent hundreds of dollars on other websites and got nothing to show for it. This website took some patience and time, but eventually I found one lady I have been in contact with nearly constantly for two months. Today is our second month-aversary so to speak! We have never been happier! We speak nearly every day and now we use a web cam. The ability to speak for free over the Internet has given us the chance to really get to know each other. In some ways, perhaps better than being in the same city. It will be another two months before I travel to Russia to meet my new fiance. She and I will be ready at that time to make the most important change in our lives, to live happily together. Thank you live date search for making this all possible. Marcus

More stories you can find here: http://www.livedatesearch.com/en/main/dating_success_stories

Join LiveDateSearch:
http://www.livedatesearch.com/

Feel free to share your success story about your experience with our service.

Jessica Parker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top